Tactical Generators & Tactical Power Plants
ETI offers various portable generators & packaged power solutions.Tactical Power Plants
- ETI's TacticalPower Plant® (TPP) can address global input and output voltages and frequencies (i.e. 120/220 VAC, 50, 60, 400 or 1000 Hz, 12, 24, 48, 72 or 125 VDC) allowing it to be deployed anywhere in the world and used with all electronic equipment and critical loads.
- Built − in UPS/Power Conditioner cleans up an external source and produces continuous computer grade power: medical grade optional.
- External fuel quick connect and management system to bring fuel from external sources.
- Additional deployable fuel tanks available to provide from hours to several days of run time at full load without refueling.
- Individual Load Control: local and/or remote manually or via TTY, HTTP or SNMP software
- Optional 12, 24, 48, 72 or 125 VDC Input with universal NATO Slave quick connection.
- The Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) automatically selects between multiple external sources or the internal generator.
- Battery backup provides uninterrupted operation upon loss of external sources.
- The bottom mounting tray slides out for easy access to the engine and generator.
|ETI0020 − 1012||28 Volt, Diesel Power Plant|
|ETI0020 − 1020||2000 Watt, Diesel Power Plant|
|ETI0020 − 1021||2000 Watt, Gas Power Plant|
|ETI0020 − 1023A1||3000 Watt, Gas Power Plant|
|ETI0020 − 1024A1||6000 Watt, Gas Power Plant|